International Keynote Speakeron Artificial Intelligence & Consciousness
Speaking on the topics of Artificial Intelligence & Consciousness, Technology Innovation, The Future of AI, Strategy & Governance, Ethics, The Future of Work, The Rise of the Machines, The Golden Age of the Algorithm, The Index of Intelligence and The Continuum of Intelligence.
Available for Events, Conferences, After Dinner & Interviews
2020 Schedule – Now Taking Bookings
Andy is now taking booking for speaking events, both conference keynotes and after dinner speaking for 2020.
Previous Events in 2019
- AI & Robotics Conference and Showcase Expo – 31st October – London, UK
- Directors Forum AI Transforming Retail and Customer Data – July – London, UK
- Directors Forum AI Transforming Financial Services – June – London, UK
- Attending CogX – June – London, UK
Previous Events in 2018
- AI Awards Winners – 11th December – London, UK
- AI Awards Showcase – 12th October – London, UK
- Wearables Tech – Warwick Professional Technical Network – 1st October – London (Shard), UK
- AI Roundtable at Royal Society – 27th February – London, UK
- Speaker at Neurons.AI London – 10th April – London, UK
- Speaker at Financial Services Deep Dive – 26th April – London, UK.
- Panelist at Cardiff’s Digital Festival – 21st May – Cardiff, UK
- Attending CogX – 12th June – London, UK
- International Keynote Speaker DISummit – 27th June – Brussels
- Keynote Speaker – Retail Week – 28th June – London, UK
Previous Events in 2017
- Keynote Speaker at FinTech Futures – AI & Deep Learning – 22nd March in Vlerick Business School, Brussels
- Panelist at Demystifying Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence – 1st June at The Shard for Warwick Business School
- Panelist at London Tech Week – AI & Machine Learning World – 13th to 15th June in ExCeL, London
- International Keynote Speaker – AI for the Enterprise Summit – 26th to 27th Sept in Melbourne, Australia
- Speaker at AI Tech World – 29th November in Olympia, London.
- BCS SGAI – AI 2017 – 12th to 14th December in Cambridge, UK
Previous Events in 2016
- AI in the Enterprise Meetup // 27th Jan // London, UK Invited Speaker – AI Prediction for 2016
- TechNightLDN // 17th Mar // London, UK Attendee
- The Future of AI // 14th Apr // London, UK Attendee
- AI Showcase 2016 // 15th – 16th Sept // London, UK Organiser & Speaker
- Deep Learning Summit London // 22nd – 23rd Sept // London, UK Attendee
- BCS Real AI Day // 7th Oct // London, UK Invited Speaker – Innovation Labs
- TEDx Kingston Upon Thames // 5th Nov // London, UK Invited Speaker – The Rise of the Robots
- BCS AI Conference // 12th Dec – 15th Dec // Cambridge, UK Attending all four days and Speaker at Open Mic Session
Book Andy for Speaking Event
Andy welcomes invites to events as either a speaker or as a media partner attendee.
To book Andy Pardoe as the artificial intelligence speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
If you would like access to the slides from any of my talks, they will usually be published in a blog here soon after the event.
Profile – Professor Andy Pardoe
An experienced CTO and CEO working across a number of industry sectors including Financial Services, Retail and Media. Over 20 years expertise of global change programmes delivering complex technical transformations including Enterprise Scaled AI delivery and commercialisation.
Chief AI Officer & Chair of Combined Intelligence, a full service technology consultancy focused on the adoption of intelligence technologies and covering a range of services from creating an AI vision & strategy through to the delivery of innovative intelligent solutions. Our core team are experienced practitioners with both decades of industry delivery as well as deep technology knowledge. My focus is driving client adoption and demonstrating the value & benefits to clients of applying intelligent solutions within their technology landscape.
Previously Principal Director for Artificial Intelligence at Accenture Digital with a focus on delivery across multiple industry groups including Financial Services, Health & Public Safety and Telecommunications, Media and High Technology. Also specialising on AI Innovation and Strategy aligned to demonstrating potential applications to increase adoption and commercialisation
With particular experience with video and image analytics, motivational natural language understanding and time series predictive monitoring and advanced machine learning architectures. Combined with a deep knowledge of the organisational, ethical, governance and cultural challenges for the adoption of AI. Extensive knowledge of related and supportive technologies, including big data architectures and strategies, IoT and quantum.
Founder of the Informed.AI Group – The AI Knowledge and Community Platform, which includes the Annual Achievement Awards for AI and Neurons.AI, the Professional Networking for AI Practitioners, and the AI & Robotics Conference and Directors’ Forums events.
An Expert Advisor to the British Government’s All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence, listed by IBM Watson in the Top 30 of AI Influencers globally. Three degrees from Warwick University (BEng, PhD, MBA), an Honorary Professorship and Chair of the Warwick Technology Professional Network.
A thought leader in the field, developing new frameworks to help monitor the progress of advanced artificial intelligence capabilities, including areas of cognitive computing.
For more visit Pardoe.AI